For any reading this who don't know, my current job is as the receiving manager for a local Barnes & Noble bookstore. One of the aspects that I like about my job is that it's primarily physical, and that it's in a rear area of the store, which allows me to listen to whatever I feel like listening to. I usually listen to streaming talk radio on my laptop, but I also have a play list of fast, heavy music for when I need to work especially fast, and I also have a couple of favorite podcasts that I like to listen to. Of the podcasts, my favorite, far and away, is the Sons of Kryos. Jeff, Judd, and (sometimes) Storn discuss role playing theory in great depth and detail, and do so almost entirely without cursing or crude humor. This makes the podcast both "safe" and informative. They're up to 62 episodes, plus a huge pile of interviews, a call-in show, and some other miscellaneous recordings. If you're a gamer, I'd strongly urge you check them out.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment