Hello, to anyone reading.
This is not my first attempt at this newfangled blogging stuff that all the kids are doing, but I'm hoping that it will turn out better than the last one, which trailed off rather ignominiously.
A few notes about me:
I'm a man starring down the barrel of his early thirties (less than two weeks from now, I'll no longer be in my twenties) living in a small town in Illinois. As one can tell from the sub-header of the blog, I'm just your average married Conservative Christian who is trying to start a career in law enforcement, listens to heavy metal, reads comic books, and is into tabletop RPGs as his primary hobby. The topics in this blog will be somewhat disjointed as a result. I have serious doubts that anyone who reads this blog will be interested in more than half of it at any given time, but hopefully any of you who decide to wade through it will get at least something out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment