
Lots of people have spent lots of time telling you what 9/11 is. So I'm going to focus on what it's not:
9/11 is NOT old news
9/11 is NOT a U.S. government "inside job".
9/11 is NOT irrelevant to today.
9/11 is NOT unimportant.
9/11 is NOT a sign we should back down.
9/11 is NOT an indication that this an evil nation.
9/11 is NOT going to leave our national consciousness any time soon, if I have any say in the matter.
The battle is NOT over, the matter is NOT settled, and we should NOT give up.
9/11 is NOT old news
9/11 is NOT a U.S. government "inside job".
9/11 is NOT irrelevant to today.
9/11 is NOT unimportant.
9/11 is NOT a sign we should back down.
9/11 is NOT an indication that this an evil nation.
9/11 is NOT going to leave our national consciousness any time soon, if I have any say in the matter.
The battle is NOT over, the matter is NOT settled, and we should NOT give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment